Information & Assistance
- Customer Services is located near the west entrance, opposite Next. Our Customer Services staff will help you with locating stores, Gift Card purchases, Lost & Found, Paying Bills, Transport information, Party Booking, faxing, Photocopying, and any other queries or comments you may have.
- Disabled Access – With our disabled facilities, it couldn’t be easier to get around your favourite stores. Our Shop Mobility Unit (located beneath the Tesco car park deck) provides both manually or mechanically powered wheelchairs free of charge. You do not need to be registered disabled to utilise these facilities, simply present a form of official identification. Both disabled toilets and designated disabled parking spaces are available at Mahon Point. Wheelchairs are also available outside of normal trading hours by asking a member of our Customer Services or Security.
- First Aid – If you ever require First Aid, rest assured that we have fully qualified customer Safety Officers on duty at all times with a First Aid Room available if necessary.
- Kids Kiddez Kabs are available for rental at an hourly rate from the Customer Service Desk. Toddlers can enjoy “driving” around the shopping centre while mums and dads shop at their leisure.
- FREE Internet Access is available in the foodcourt on the upper level, as well as Hot Desks to plug in and catch up on your emails during your visit.
- NEW Surfbox Internet kiosks with printing, scanning and photocopying facilities are available on the Mezzanine (behind customer services, beside Boston Beauty and Red fm Pod). This allows customers to browse the internet, and print tickets, CVs boarding passes and receipts.