This website is owned and operated by Mahon Point Management Ltd (company number 400306), whose registered office is at Savills, 33 Molesworth Street, Dublin 2, Ireland (hereinafter known as the Company). If you have any questions relaxing to privacy or data protection, please contact the Company by post at Mahon Point Management Ltd, Mahon Point Shopping Centre, Link Road, Mahon, Cork , by phone on 021 4972800 or email at email@example.com
Collection Of Personal Data
You can visit our website and Mahon Point Shopping Centre without disclosing your personal data. However, if you consent to participate in competitions or promotions, and / or sign up to receive Company newsletters or e-mails, the company may collect some of your personal data. The personal data that the Company may collect and process can include the following;
- The data that you provide so as to receive the Mahon Point shopping Centre newsletter / E-zine, such as your name and email address.
- The data you provide if you enter any online competition or promoLon. This may include your telephone number and email address. There may also be an opt-in to receive information on future Company promotions.
- The details of your visit to our website, including traffic data and any resources that you may access. If you contact the Company, a record of the contact may be kept.
Storage Of Personal Data
The personal data collected by the Company is stored within the Republic Of Ireland in compliance with the regulations set out by the office of the Data Protection Commissioner.
Although the company has implemented strict security procedures and technical measures to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of the data that you transmit through the website, and any transmission is at your own risk.
Use Of Personal Data
The Company may use the collected data in a number of ways, primarily from a Marketing perspective, to inform customers of activities and promotions that that we feel would be of interest to them, the following are examples of how we may make use of your personal data;
- To provide you with information about events, special offers, promotions and other activities relevant to Mahon Point Shopping Centre and its traders.
- To inform you of any relevant changes to the Shopping Centre.
- To inform you of any competition or promotions, and to contact you in the event of you being successful.
- The Company will not use your personal data for an inappropriate purpose.
We may contact you by email, telephone or via a social media outlet. If you already receive communications from us and would like this to stop, please contact us by post, phone or email or alternatively use the “opt out” option on the communication that you have received.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
The Company will not disclose any of your personal data to third parties or anyone engaged in direct marketing.
The Company will not disclose your personal data to regulators or authorities except where we are required to do so by law or regulations.
The Company are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identified as such.
You have the right to ask the Company not to process or to stop processing your personal data. The Company will inform you before collecting your personal data of its intended use of the data, and you will be required to “opt-in” to any use involving direct marketing. If you wish for the Company not to process your data, please contact us by post at Mahon Point Management Ltd, Mahon Point Shopping Centre, Link Road, Mahon, Cork , by phone on 021 4972800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we hold incorrect information about you, which was originally submitted by you, you have the right to have the data amended. Furthermore, you have the right to have any information you have sent to us erased. Please contact us via the above methods to have these requests processed.
If you request an erasure or amendment of your personal data, all your data will be erased / amended subject to the following condition;
- The Company is not required to rectify or erase your personal data where to do so would prevent you from meeting your contractual obligations to us or where we are required to process (including retaining) your personal data for a lawful purpose in accordance with Data Protection regulations.
You are entitled to ask the Company if it is processing or storing any personal data about you. If the Company does process or store any of your personal data, you have the right to ask to have access to this data. To receive a copy of your personal data, please send your contact details including postal address, proof of identification and a cheque / draft for the amount of €6.35 payable to Mahon Point Management Ltd at our above address.