We hope you are well during these unprecedented times. Our thoughts are especially with those who feel vulnerable at this difficult time.
We are taking guidance from the Government on recommended protocol and we continue to monitor the situation closely. While the current recommendation is to remain open as usual, we have decided to take the following measures to do our part to keep our communities as safe and healthy as possible:
- We have amended our opening hours on a temporary basis until March 29th as follows:
- Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Sunday 12pm to 6pm
- However Tesco will stay open as normal
- The Food Court will remain open until 7pm
- On Patrick’s Day we will be open from 12pm to 6pm. (Debenhams will be closed).
- Please note certain retailers may amend their opening hours further to the above or indeed close. (Shop Mobility and Ready Steady Play are closed since last week and Omniplex Cinemas, Peter Mark, Diesel and Best Menswear are now closed).
- We continue to follow a high standard of hygiene protocol and our teams are taking all steps necessary to maintain clean areas, regularly wash hands and adhere to all social distancing guidance.
- We have closed our Kidzone, Community Room, Kiddies Kabz and cancelled all planned customer events.
As you can appreciate, this is an evolving situation so details may change again soon. We are continuing to adhere to the recommendations from the Government with regards to protecting ourselves and others during the COVID-19 outbreak. So should there be further instructions issued, we will of course comply with these.
We urge all customers to continue to practice social distancing and good hand hygiene. Please do not attend the Centre if you are feeling unwell.
And please refrain from bringing children into the Centre. This is for the protection of other vulnerable customers and staff. They are of course welcome back when we resume normality!!
We will update you when further information unfolds.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Mahon Point Management.
See the video clip below for some useful information