Did you know that you can take a weekly class in our fully equipped Community Room, located on the ground floor close to Nando’s and Milano!
From Pilates to Baby Massage, we have a great line-up of weekly classes in our Community Room, so there are plenty of chances to keep active for all ages!!
- Learning Through Lego
- Ballroom/Latin/Social Dancing
- Baby Massage
- Baby Yoga
- Drama, Dance and Singing from Footdreams Performing Arts
- Kangoo Jumps
- Bumps and Babes Fitness
See below our weekly schedule for the coming months:
- 4-5pm Drama 6-9 years
- 5-6pm Drama 10-12 years
- 6-7pm Drama Teenagers
- 2.30pm Modern/ballet/stage 4-6 years
- 3.15pm Modern/ballet/stage 7-10 years
- 3.15pm Modern/ballet/stage 11-13years
- 5.15pm Modern/Jazz Teens
- 6.30pm Senior ballet 12 years+
- 3.30pm Singing 7-11 years
- 4.30pm Singing Teenagers
- 5.30pm Senior Company Class
- 6.45pm Senior Choreography
6.15pm- 7.00pm – Taekwondo, ages 5 to 12 years (contact Joshua Byrne on 087 9478649 )
3.30pm – 5.00pm – 6 to 8 years – Learning Through Lego with East Cork Stem Academy (contact 087 278 7848)
5.15pm – 6.45pm – 9 years plus – Learning Through Lego with East Cork Stem Academy (contact 087 278 7848)
Starting March 6th 2020:
7.30pm -8.30pm – Ballroom/Latin/Social Dancing Classes. Learn to waltz, jive , cha cha & lots more!! WALK IN DANCE OUT !! (Contact Enda 086 8317014)
- 11:30am Modern/ballet/stage 3 – 5 years
- 12.20pm Modern/ballet/stage 3 – 5 years
- 1.00pm Modern/ballet/stage 4 – 7 years
- 1.45pm Modern/ballet/stage 8-11 years
- 2.45pm Tap 6 years+
- 3.30pm Junior Company Class
Enjoy free parking and maybe some retail therapy or a movie after your class!!
Do you want to use the room to organise your own class?
Book this training room for as little as €25 (plus VAT) per hour and run your own class!