We are delighted to share the news that Hobbs London are opening a new store here at Mahon Point.
And they are hiring!
Sales Advisor Job Advert – Hobbs Mahon Point
Title: Sales Advisor
Location: Hobbs, Mahon Point
Contract: Various, Permanent, 8-16 hours per week
Closing Date: 27/2/24
What’s the role?
Leading womenswear fashion brand Hobbs is excited to be opening a brand-new store in Mahon Point and we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Sales Advisors (or Style Advisors as we call them) to join our team.
We have various part time positions available from 8 to 16 hours per week and you would be responsible for creating a 5* Customer Experience by providing knowledgeable and personalized service.
Key accountabilities and KPIs include:
- Greeting, assisting, and selling in a professional and consultative manner, identifying additional selling opportunities
- Maintaining a high awareness of merchandising principles to deliver an inspirational picture of the TFG vision
- Operating an electronic Point of Sale system, handling transactions accurately with dutiful care and attention
- Assisting in all tasks required to ensure the smooth day to day running of the store
Who are we looking for?
As a Style Advisor we will provide you with full training and ongoing support from the get-go to ensure you have all the tools to succeed in your role. We will need you to be:
- Reliable and motivated to fulfil the role, flexible enough to work on a rota basis and balance shifting priorities in store.
- Engaging with excellent communication skills and flourish in a customer-facing environment
- Focused on adding value and providing the best possible experience to our customers, taking pride in all that you do.
It’s not all about what you can do for us, we will give you the tools, the support, and the time to develop your career in the direction you want to go. Alongside that, we have some great benefits which include:
- Free clothing allowance
- 70% off staff discount
- 3% employer pension contribution
- Up to 34 days holiday entitlement
- Financial and Wellbeing support
- Enhanced Maternity package
- Free Virtual GP service – 24/7
- Plus much more!
We are actively recruiting now so don’t wait, hit the apply button and let’s talk about your future!
Posted January 30th 2024