As of October 7th, the country has been elevated to Level 3 restrictions in order to combat the Covid-19 virus.
We want to thank you for your continued support of the Centre and for backing local employment during this pandemic.
So what does Level 3 mean for Mahon Point?
- Our Opening Hours will remain the same including Late Night Shopping on Thursday and Friday.
- Our Free Style Advisor Service with Dee Kelly Morgan continues. Click here to book a free appointment.
- Selected restaurants will be open for Take Away only.
- The seating area in our Food Court is temporarily closed.
- Unfortunately the Omniplex will close as no indoor gatherings are allowed under Level 3 restrictions.
- All other stores including hairdressers, opticians, phone stores and fashion stores will remain open.
- Our weekly Farmers Market every Thursday will continue.
- We will continue to sell Gift Cards at our Customer Service Desk along with other services including stamp sales, bill pay, printing and photocopying and more.
- Our Playzone remains closed on the upper level.
- Our drop-in creche Ready Steady Play remains open.
- Customers need to continue to wear face coverings, thank you for your co-operation in this regard.
So just to remind you, our opening hours will remain the same as follows:
- Monday to Wednesday – 9.30am to 7pm
- Thursday & Friday – 9.30am to 9pm (Late Night Shopping)
- Saturday- 9.30am to 7pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays – 11am to 6pm
Opening hours by store may differ, please click here for more information.
While we appreciate that it is worrying times for all, we hope that together we can get through this. We hope that you all stay safe.
Working Together. That’s the Point!