As of midnight on Wednesday October 21st, the Government elevated the country to Level 5 restrictions for six weeks in order to combat the Covid-19 virus.
While essential retail remains open, it is so disappointing for many of our other retailers and their staff who have to close again. We know this is a difficult time for them, especially at this time of year. We wish them well and look forward to see them reopen again in early December.
So what does Level 5 mean for Mahon Point?
– Essential Retail remains open, this includes the following stores:
- Boots Pharmacy
- McCauley Pharmacy
- Holland and Barrett
- Specsavers (open for scheduled essential care)
- Optical Express (open for scheduled essential care)
- Carphone Warehouse
– Selected Restaurants remain open for Takeaway. These include the following:
- Jump Juice Bars
– Our weekly Farmers Market on a Thursday from 10am to 2.30pm continues.
– Selected stores are open for Click and Collect including the following:
- Click & Collect for the following:
- Zara – Monday to Saturday – 10am to 4pm. Go online to their website – https://www.zara.com/ie/.
- Bershka – Monday to Saturday – 10am to 4pm. Go online to their website – https://www.bershka.com/ie/
- Stradivarius – Monday to Saturday – 10am to 3pm. Go online to their website https://www.stradivarius.com/ie/
- Best Menswear. Go to their website – https://www.bestmenswear.com/
- Selected – Mondays and Thursdays – 9:30am to 2:30pm. Go online to their website – https://selectedireland.company.site/
- The Perfume Shop – Tuesday to Saturday – 9.30am to 12.30pm & 1.30pm to 5pm. Go online to their website – https://www.theperfumeshop.com/ie/
- Peter Mark – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am to 4pm. Go online to their website https://petermark.ie/shop/.
- Easons. Go online to their website https://www.easons.com/. (Open for Essential Retail – daily from 9.30am to 6pm and 12pm to 5pm on Sundays).
- Vila – Go online to safura.ie, call 021 4191797 or DM them on social media (@VilaMahonPoint)
Call & Collect for the following:
- Golden Discs – Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm. Call them on 021 4350896, email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM them on Facebook (@Golden Discs).
- Peter Mark – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am to 4pm. Call 021 4359117 (and to make your Christmas appointment!!).
- Gym Plus Coffee – Monday to Friday – 10am to 4pm. Call 089 2192878 or email: Mahonpoint@gympluscoffee.com
- Easons. Call 021 4972010. (Open for Essential Retail – daily from 9.30am to 6pm and 12pm to 5pm on Sundays).
– Our Surf Box Kiosk remains open for print, copying and internet services. And Parcel Motel remains open in our underground car park (P6).
– All other stores and services are temporarily closed including our Customer Service Desk and Style Service.
Our core opening hours have slightly changed to:
- Monday to Saturday – 9.30am to 7pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays – 11am to 6pm
However Opening hours by store may differ. Click here for more information.
We want to again thank our customers for your continued support of the Centre and for backing local employment over the past few months and during this pandemic.
When visiting the Centre, please remember to wear a mask and keep your social distance.
Working Together, That’s The Point.