In line with Government guidelines, Mahon Point Farmers Market will return on Thursday May 21st!
However there will be some changes as we navigate the new social distancing guidelines so please bear with us.
- Customer restrictions will apply.
- There will be a clearly laid out entry and exit points and sanitising stations.
- There will be fewer stalls than normal with 2m between each stall with no stalls in the central area to facilitate safe queue management.
- You can pre-order from some stalls who have a click and collect service available online and others can take your order over the phone. For more information, see the Market’s Facebook page.
- Each stall holder is responsible for queue management within their own area.
- There will be no seating available.
- We ask all customers to come with a shopping list and to make your purchases promptly!
The market operate weekly outside our main entrance from 10am to 2pm.
We look forward to the return of our stall holders and their customers!