Rituals are hiring a Sales Advisor for a 24 hour contract.
See further details below:
Our Rituals Advisors proactively make the real connection with our customers and always
love giving an outstanding service. They are true team players that enjoy working in a unique
and commercial setting. They make bold decisions to create a great customer experience
and hit their targets.
You will interact directly with customers answer questions, provide guidance, increase sales,
and elevate our customers experience instore.
– Reports to the Store Manager
– Part of the store team
– Assist and guides development of new to role Advisors
– Interacts closely with other Advisors
You are keen to be the ‘best in class’ within your store. You are flexible, pro -active
and you enjoy creating meaningful moments for our customers through our
products and Rituals philosophy.
- Key Objectives:
- Aim to maintain and create fans not just sales, by representing the employer brand
- Support the Store Manager in achieving set KPI’s and sales budgets
- Create a retail environment that is innovative, unique and customer friendly
- Able to make our customers feel relaxed by taking them to our water island and
completing our hand massgae Ritual, or where appropriate offering our head
- Adhere to the health & safety policy and security procedures
- Be proactive in Loss Prevention by keeping the stockroom well organised and
- Support with stock management tasks inclusive of dealing with weekly deliveries,
stock cycle counts and visual merchandising
- Discover the specific needs of each person that enters the store by using open
questions and developing your product knowledge by competing “Book of Rituals” e-
- Be proactive in your ongoing development, attending Root Camp, Selling from the
heart and other various workshops
- Carry out Brand Activation duties by bringing the Rituals brand to life b y driving
consumer action through unique interactions and experiences. It’s about forming
long-term emotional connections with our customers to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure Mystery Shop results are inline with company expectations of 85%
- Ensure CRM data capture results are inline with company expectations.
The ability to maintain exceptionally high store standards inclusive of merchandising
products, point of sale and cleanliness of displays. The ability to maximise every sales
opportunity in a target driven yet highly supportive environment. Highly organised,
motivated and ambitious whilst always working to Company Guidelines.
Demonstrable success gained in a retail sales environment in a fast-moving consumer goods
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted February 23rd 2024