Since opening its first Irish store in Henry Street in 2010, Skechers has flourished with a current total of 23 stores across Ireland and Northern Ireland as well as additional stores continually being added to the establishment. As a corporation we pride ourselves on our ability to instill positive mindsets and dynamic communication systems amongst the entirety of individuals we employ.
We are currently on the lookout for a full time/part time/fully flexible Assistant Store Manager for our Mahon Point store.
The following outlines tasks and responsibilities you will be expected to oversee:
- Assist the store manager in overseeing all daily activities while ensuring compliance to all company policies and guidelines
- In accordance with the Store Manager’s instructions, Assistant Managers are responsible for mentoring and overseeing the store’s employees
- When the store manager is not present you should assume full responsibility for all store operations
- Helping the store manager in all aspects of daily operations, including merchandising, customer service, and human resources
- Arranging and reporting on daily operations
- Assisting store manager with hiring, training, and managing workers
- Scheduling staff, evaluating their performance, and imposing disciplinary measures
- Maintaining appropriate shop inventory levels by monitoring
- Assisting in the creation of recruitment and sales strategies
- By reviewing, comprehending, and effectively communicating daily, weekly, and monthly goals, one meets and exceeds metric-based goals. Able to explain business trends to upper management clearly
- Ensuring that health and safety laws are followed in the store
- Keeping your store neat, orderly, and aesthetically pleasant
- Addressing consumer issues and complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Regularly support clients and offer troubleshooting know-how when required.
- Respond to emails and other correspondence pertaining to the store and take calls
- Own your store’s sales targets and lend your experience to help you reach them
- As needed, carry out further tasks according to the direction of upper management
- Prior experience at Supervisor/Assistant Manager level
- Understanding of leading and educating teams
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Good communication and organising skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- An outstanding candidate will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform and cover all work floor activities, including reaching aloft, bending, squatting, kneeling, and carrying goods
- Competitive base pay
- Additional annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Incentives and reward packages
- Staff discounts
- Free shoes
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service anniversary rewards
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent work culture
- And SO much more!!
The Skechers community is full of diversity and inclusion, and we are thrilled to welcome anyone who wants to join our team! We encourage all employees to challenge themselves in order to grow and develop further. Here communication is key, leading to greater engagement and transparency. Ensuring a sense of trust and fairness is at the heart of this establishment.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
Posted February 27th 2023