Specsavers are back open with you in mind and are able to offer routine eye tests.
The team at Spacesavers are following government advice and have taken the following measures to ensure your safety:
- All team members wear PPE
- They have social distance markings throughout the store including adjustments to their seating area
- Perspex screens are in place
- A triage system at the front of store to ensure a smoother, safer and more efficient visit for customers
- All frames are sterilised
- Cleaning regimes at appropriate regular intervals throughout the store
- All testing equipment sterilised in between tests
- Appointment diaries adjusted to ensure an even flow of people throughout the day to adhere to physical distancing guidelines
- Their OCT scan provides additional clinical information to ensure the reduced contact time with Optometrists occurs safely
- Collections, adjustments and repairs completed with minimal contact as an express service
You can also access Specsavers services at home with RemoteCare, or you can buy your glasses or contacts online.
If you need them for advice or an appointment please call on 021 424 8722 or visit Specsavers.ie for more information