Gift Card Statement
Dear Valued Customers,
We are pleased to announce that, as of today, Friday 29th September, our Gift Cards are fully operational again. We understand the disruption to our Gift Card program has been less than ideal, and we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.
- Our Gift Cards are fully operational as of today, September 29th, 2023.
- All funds on existing cards have remained secure and protected throughout this period.
- All funds have successfully been transferred to our new Electronic Money Institution (EMI) processor, Paynovate, under the MasterCard system.
- Existing Gift Cards will function as normal and do not need to be reactivated or updated.
- This entire situation, initiated by the revocation of the operating license of UAB PayrNet, our previous EMI, was a significant hurdle to overcome. Rest assured, we have worked tirelessly in conjunction with the Gift Card operators, RG Financial to ensure a successful transition to the new EMI processor, Paynovate, and to restore full functionality to your Gift Cards.
We are committed to making it right and restoring your confidence in Mahon Point Shopping Centre.
As always, our customer service team is available for any questions or concerns you may have.
Dated September 29th 2023