The Style Advisor Service will return on June 21st.
To book, please use the form below.
About the Service and how to book:
Our FREE Style Advisor Service with Dee Kelly Morgan has returned with all necessary Covid 19 guidelines in place.
Each 1 and a half hour appointment with our highly experienced and very popular Style Advisor, Dee Kelly Morgan will make shopping a breeze – helping you to choose products and fashion from any store in the centre.
The service is available for morning and afternoon time slots from Monday to Thursday but advance bookings are essential.
In advance of your appointment with Dee you can first schedule a video call if required to ensure all your concerns can be met and to make the appointment more efficient.
This service is a must have in these times to help fast track you to a capsule wardrobe with minimal fuss and exposure! Dee will take all the necessary precautions to ensure your safety is ensured. So whether it’s a back to work wardrobe you need or you’re just ready to get upgrade from the leisurewear, then Dee is your woman!!
To make an appointment call 021 497 2800 or use the online form below.Book an appointment with our Style Advisor
Dee has been part of the team here at Mahon Point for over 10 years and before that worked at Brown Thomas so has been styling the women of Cork (and beyond) for many years!
Although Dee has plenty of experience of styling many celebrities, she loves to style women with everyday lifestyles. Dee has seen it all from ladies coming back to work after maternity leave to those with weight loss or gain. Dee herself has been all sizes over the years from 8 to 18 so knows well at a personal level the challenges that we can all face.
And Dee also has some regular male clients so the service is open to all.
Her friendly and fun approach takes any fear out of the appointment and read below what past clients had to say!
Dee’s fashion mission is to help real women find their inner style queen with the latest tips, tricks, styles and advice tailored to suit every shape.
Dee likes to take a holistic approach and believes that there are no rules to fashion which is why her clients keep coming back time and time again!!
You can also avail of our creche service to entertain the kids while you shop.
What past clients had to say:
- “Excellent service. It was a very calm experience. Dee is very thorough style advisor. Dee listened intently to what I was looking for and was charming & patient. Overall an excellent experience for me.” Mary from Ballincollig
- “Great fun. Very helpful. Love the outfit I ended up with. I will be back. Thank you!” Emma from Mallow
- “Dee is a ray of sunshine with the patience of a saint and provides a fantastic professional service. I am going home very happy with my purchases and will definitely be back.” Carol from Co. Clare
- “Fantastic service Dee is brilliant. As a reluctant shopper she made it a very painless process. What took 90 mins would have taken me days otherwise. Highly recommend it.” Fiona from Douglas
- “It’s an absolutely magnificent service, thank you. Dee is wonderful and very caring, always finds what I want.” Brid from Glanmire
The regular Style Advisor Service will resume in October, please note there is currently a 6 week waiting list for an appointment with Dee Kelly Morgan.