About the Service and how to book:
Our FREE Style Advisor Service is available for morning and afternoon time slots from Monday to Thursday.
Each 1 and a half hour appointment with our highly experienced and very popular Style Advisor, Dee Kelly Morgan will make shopping a breeze – helping you to choose products and fashion from any store in the centre.
To make an appointment call 021 497 2800 or use the online form below.Book an appointment with our Style Advisor
Dee has been part of the team here at Mahon Point for over 10 years and before that worked at Brown Thomas so has been styling the women of Cork (and beyond) for many years!
Although Dee has plenty of experience of styling many celebrities, she loves to style women with everyday lifestyles. Dee has seen it all from ladies coming back to work after maternity leave to those with weight loss or gain. Dee herself has been all sizes over the years from 8 to 18 so knows well at a personal level the challenges that we can all face.
And Dee also has some regular male clients so the service is open to all.
Her friendly and fun approach takes any fear out of the appointment and read below what past clients had to say!
What past clients had to say:
- “Excellent service. It was a very calm experience. Dee is very thorough style advisor. Dee listened intently to what I was looking for and was charming & patient. Overall an excellent experience for me.” Mary from Ballincollig
- “Great fun. Very helpful. Love the outfit I ended up with. I will be back. Thank you!” Emma from Mallow
- “Dee is a ray of sunshine with the patience of a saint and provides a fantastic professional service. I am going home very happy with my purchases and will definitely be back.” Carol from Co. Clare
- “Fantastic service Dee is brilliant. As a reluctant shopper she made it a very painless process. What took 90 mins would have taken me days otherwise. Highly recommend it.” Fiona from Douglas
- “It’s an absolutely magnificent service, thank you. Dee is wonderful and very caring, always finds what I want.” Brid from Glanmire
Sixty Minute Restyle with the Style Squad
Keep an eye out every Spring and Autumn for Dee’s hugely popular Sixty Minute Restyle with the Style Squad!
For three whole weeks, we set up a pop-up boutique in Mahon Point Shopping Centre with private fitting rooms, where our in-house stylist, Dee and her fashionista experts Lisa, Áine, Siobhan and Lisa will be on hand to help you step into the new season in style.
With a hand-picked selection of the latest season’s trends for you to try on, the Style Squad will provide advice on the most wearable colours, prints and party pieces of the season that will suit you and help you choose a look that’s right for you!
Next Sixty Minute Restyle event will take place in Spring 2020, from February 25th to March 13th, details to follow shortly
Check out some recent looks that Dee created for busy working mother Vivienne McCarthy from Lockdown PR and fab DJ Izzy Showbizzy from Red FM.
Click here to see more of Vivienne’s looks.
And to see more of Izzy’s looks click here.
However, you don’t have to be a super model or a gorgeous DJ to get the five star treatment from Dee!!
Dee’s fashion mission is to help real women find their inner style queen with the latest tips, tricks, styles and advice tailored to suit every shape.
Dee likes to take a holistic approach and believes that there are no rules to fashion which is why her clients keep coming back time and time again!!
You can also avail of our creche service to entertain the kids while you shop.Book an appointment with our Style Advisor
The regular Style Advisor Service will resume in October, please note there is currently a 6 week waiting list for an appointment with Dee Kelly Morgan.