Information & Assistance
- Customer Services is located near the west entrance, opposite Next. Our Customer Service staff will help you with locating stores, Gift Card purchases and enquiries, lost property, Bill Pay, postal services, transport information, party bookings for our Party Zone, faxing/scanning/photocopying/printing and any other queries or comments you may have.
- Style Advisor Service – Our FREE Style Advisor Service with our in-house stylist Dee Kelly Morgan, is available for morning and afternoon time slots from Monday to Thursday. You can book your appointment at our Customer Services desk or by booking through our webpage.
- First Aid – If you ever require First Aid, rest assured that we have fully qualified customer Safety Officers on duty at all times with a First Aid Room available when needed. A First Aid bag for minor cuts or injuries is held at the Customer Services desk.
- Defibrilators – These are available at our Customer Services desk and at the entrance to our Food Court. Our security and Customer Services staff are fully trained in the use of these.
- Disabled Access and Facilities – With our disabled facilities, it couldn’t be easier to get around to your favourite stores.
Wheelchairs are available by asking a member of our Customer Services or Security.
Both disabled toilets and designated disabled parking spaces are available at Mahon Point.
In response to customer needs and feedback, we have developed a changing area for older children and young adults with special needs or disabilities. Located on the ground floor within our existing award-winning baby changing room, the new facility offers a comfortable, safe, clean and private area for changing.
In addition, we recognize that not all disabilities are visible. We want to ensure that all of our customers feel comfortable using our facilities and are entitled to extra support if needed, so please be mindful that not all disabilities are always obvious. The signage on our disability toilets reflects this.
Technology & Connectivity
- FREE Internet Access is available throughout the food court on the upper level, enabling you to stay connected whilst enjoying a meal from one of our many restaurants. (Temporarily unavailable due to Covid 19 and Government restrictions).
- Hot Desks are also in operation, allowing you to catch up on emails or tend to other online errands during your visit.
- Surfbox Internet & Printing Kiosks with scanning and photocopying facilities are available on the Mezzanine (behind customer services, beside Boston Beauty and the Red FM Pod ). This allows customers to browse the internet, and print tickets, CVs boarding passes and receipts.
- Wayfinders are located at our Customer Services desk, at the entrance to Debenhams on our lower level and in our Food Court. The Wayfinders can help you to check your gift card balance and locate your favourite stores with our mall maps.
- Creché – Ready Steady Play is located between O’Briens and Nando’s on our lower level. Ready Steady Play provides a safe and secure childcare service emphasizing on play and fun, while you are free to shop with peace of mind. Creche service is available seven days a week and is open to children aged 2-11 years old.
- Kiddie Kabz are available for rental at an hourly rate from the Customer Service Desk. Toddlers can enjoy “driving” around the shopping centre while mums and dads shop at their leisure.
- Kidzone is our soft play area located at the upper level of our Food Court. Children under the age of 5 can play for free under adult supervision. (Temporarily closed due to Covid 19 and Government restrictions).