Choosing a reward for your employees, especially at the end of the year, can be a difficult proposition. However, the Mahon Point gift card is ideal! Our corporate gift card can be used across the Centre from fashion to food, homewares to giftwares and much, much more. The options are endless; it’s proved one of the most sought after staff gift vouchers!
The Mahon Point Gift Card is the perfect corporate gift idea, as employees can choose to spend it in any store that accepts MasterCard in Mahon Point Shopping Centre and Mahon Point Retail Park.
The possibilities are endless
- Spend in over 70 stores including Debenhams, Zara, Next and Stradivarius.
- Enjoy a night out at the Omniplex Cinema and a meal in one of our many delicious eateries.
- Or simply purchase your groceries at Tesco, Mahon Point.
Gift Cards are perfect for
- Staff performance incentives
- Staff motivation
- End of year bonus
- Customer incentives
Place your company order with us by filling in and returning the above e-form to email@example.com and choose your payment option.
Payment can be made via EFT, credit card, cash or by cheque (please note if paying by cheque you will have to wait for the cheque to clear before the cards are ready for use).
(Please be advised that on collection of a gift card order all Corporate Customers are required to provide a valid form of Photo ID.*
This policy is a Master Card directive in place for the protection of all consumers.
*Valid driver’s license or passport.)
Our dedicated corporate order team will be happy to assist you with any queries you may have. Call 021 4972809 for further information.
Small Benefits Scheme
As of October 22nd 2015, The Minister for Finance has increased the small benefit Exemptions for Gifts to Staff limit from €250 to €500. Please click on the link below for more details.
For full terms and conditions on our Mahon Point gift card please go to http://www.rgfinancial.eu/TermsAndConditionsMP.asp?SC=MP
- Gift cards can be purchased for any value from €10 to €1250.
- The balance remains on the card for a 12 month period, meaning you can use the card over time until the funds or card expire. A €3 per month management fee applies from month 13 on cards with a positive balance.
- Gift cards can be renewed within the 12 month period at the Customer Service Desk at the Centre
- Balances can be checked online at mahonpointsc.ie, by swiping your card at one of our Wayfinder Kiosks in the Centre, or by calling the number on the back of the card.
Call 021 4972809 for further information.